Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ulsan & Gyeoungju

Instead of staying in Gyeoungju, I decided to go straight to Ulsan a couple days ago. The reason being because Ulsan has much less to see there and my recently new friend Seonwoo works in the daytime lives in Ulsan as well. So I've been sleeping in Ulsan, visiting Gyeoungju in the daytime, and hanging out with Seonwoo in the evenings.

Seonwoo is one of the Korean girls I met in Thailand when I was at Cookie's.

Taking the train or bus back and forth from Gyeoungju is only about 45 minutes and costs about $3 one way, so it's been working out well. And since I love public transportation, I've even enjoyed sitting and watching the scenery go by and people getting on and off. I've popped in my earbuds and listened to music on my BB a couple of times as well.

So tonight I'm writing on this blog from a PC room in Ulsan as well.

In Ulsan I've been sleeping in motels that cost about $30 a night. I know the price seems low but the rooms are pretty nice. They are in good condition and the beds have been very clean. I've been sleeping well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home