Thursday, September 18, 2008

Antibiotics

I had to pick up meds again while I've been in Korea because of some bumps I had on my skin. I went to the doctor that was 200m away from my grandmother's apt to see the doctor. There are apparently doctor offices everywhere near the apartments for diagnosis of common family health issues.

It cost me $28 to see the doctor twice and $35 for 7 days of antibiotics. Once again, I have nothing to report to my insurance because it's too inexpensive and doesn't meet my $100 deductible.

My aunt told me that with her insurance, she pays like $3 for meds and about $2 to see the doctor.

I had these big bumps on my skin around my neck that turned out to be an infection that I got while I was Thailand, either from random bacteria or from eating questionable meat. I don't know which and I probably never will, and I don't think I want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home