Sunday, October 12, 2008

From Sokcho

I haven't been really able to get to a computer lately, which is why I haven't been able to update my blog, but not a lot has happened either. I've been doing small things like meeting with cousins and stuff while I'm staying at my grandmother's house.

Today though, I ventured out on the bus system to Sokcho (속초) which is a city on the northeastern part of South Korea. I am about to get on another 25 minute local bus ride up to SeorakDong (서락동) to go check out probably the most famous mountains in South Korea.

The beach here already looks fantastic. The water is hardly warm enough to swim in even in August, but view wise, it's pretty awesome. I guess I never thought it would look this nice over here.

I'm going to try to get into a hostel tonight and meet some foreigners. I'll let you know how that goes.

I have to get off right now because I'm posting from a Tourist Information Center and there's only 1 computer here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanks said...

Off subject. Found a site that has the portal version of Firefox meant to go on thumbdrives. They've also got a bunch of other apps too.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

October 13, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Thanks man. I've been using it since you mentioned it.!

October 13, 2008 at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home