Sunday, October 5, 2008

To laptop or not to laptop

I:m thinking about buying a mini laptop instead of upgrading my bb to the next model when it comes out this month.

Here:s a nice web page list of the ones that are currently out:
http://www.laptopmag.com/review/advsearch.aspx?pcid=1624&spcid=2143

Anybody know anything about these systems? I don:t know which one I:d buy, but I:m leaning toward HP just because my cousin in Korea works for HP and he might be able to score me one without too much hassle while I:m in Korea. Although the other problem is that he would have to get me a Korean one, and while that isn:t as bad as a Japanese one (stupid keyboards), it:s still not an American one, so the keyboard and possibly the operating system could get annoying very quickly.

I just need something light, small, can do wireless, upload pics to my gallery, blog, backup my bb, skype, easy stuff like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Jim Shhlong, your new title might trigger a FBI investigation. To furhter help you with better visibility with the FBI, here we go: Taliban al Qaeda Osama Bin Laden 911 suicide plane bombs hijacking fake benjamin car bomb IED Iran Iraq wasabi sushi china military Kim Jong Il Castro, hahahahaha.

October 6, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger ben said...

you should totally get one dude...you can store a lot of crap for free on your gmail account, including pictures and files

October 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Ben, your comment made me laugh so hard.

October 13, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home