Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

My portfolio is still bleeding out the butt. It is now down 50% in the last 4 months. I don't even know what to do. I haven't had any time to examine anything, so I'm just letting it sit so far.

For my birthday, I went out to dinner with my dad's oldest sister, her husband, my grandmother, and her nanny tonight to go have pork strip bbq wrapped in thin rice cake skins. Very tasty. I took a picture for you guys:


Last night, I decided to stay in a hostel in order to meet some foreigners in Korea. I did succesfully meet a couple of french people and a taiwanese american guy living in Tokyo. They sang Happy Birthday to me at midnight, which was funny, and they all forgot my name, so when they got to the name part of the song, they all went silent. That was even funnier.

Oh, in other good news, my brother in law is helping me fix the gallery database on his server so I will be able to hopefully upload my pictures soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spitfire said...

Happy birthday, bud! Stay off the World of Warcrack.

October 11, 2008 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!Happy birthday to my son!!

We wish to celebrate your next birthday together.

October 11, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger ben said...

dude that looks awasome, it reminds me of the Korean meal in CA with Dan. Three of us ate 6 people worth of food.

October 13, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home