Saturday, October 4, 2008

TV reviews while on the go

As some of you may already know, you can watch video on blackberries. So before I left home, I downloaded a bunch of different tv shows onto my phone to watch during travel time and stuff like that. I bet you didn:t think you:d get tv show opinions from a guy walking around Japan!

Here are my reviews:

I ended up watching a couple of the episodes from season 4 of House. House is the last name of a doctor who has an amazing sense of diagnosis. He really is a very intelligent guy and knows his medical trivia. However, House is a true asshole (I use the word "true" here because he is like a degree of 10^2 worse than me). It:s funny in a way because it:s a TV show, but I could never work with someone like that in real life, unless I was allowed to say or do anything I wanted to him, literally, like punch him or kick his ass (even if he is handicapped). For me, the fact that he is a medical savant does *not* make up for the fact that he:s almost impossible to work with.

Some of the health problems that people have on these medical shows are pretty drastic. They:re sometimes really gross issues. The only nice thing about it is that if people really have these kind of problems in real life, they make my skin problem look like a papercut. I really do feel better about myself after watching some of these shows.

I watched the first season of Samurai Girl. This show was really predictable and stupid. The only thing that I liked about the show was the nerdy guy reminded me of myself years ago, and the girl has a nice body. Those 2 reasons are not good reasons to see a show. I recommend never going near this one if you haven:t seen it already.

King of the Hill, Simpsons, and the Family Guy are all still funny and great for passing entertainment value.

Mythbusters, also still as good as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home