Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm excited

I just got on a bus and we are headed to Perito Moreno glacier about an hour and a half away from El Calafate. I am super excited. I wasn't sure what I was going to do before I got here because I had already seen Franz Joseph glacier in NZ and wasn't sure if I wanted to pay a premium just to see another glacier.

But last night I met a couple from NZ that was cooking in my hostel kitchen at the same time as me and told me the glacier here is much cooler than the one in NZ and that it's worth seeing. So today I headed out with the advice of a Dutch guy I also met last night. I forgot his name, but I'll get him on facebook later. He's really cool. (I seriously have to have been dutch in a previous life, no doubt).

I expect greatness because I found an opinion that came from the someone who has the same level of experience as me. I'm really excited. Did I say that already? Woops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home