Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Even more pictures

This is a picture of Lake Wanaka. I just really love how this tree turned out.


This was during a day trip to Milford Sound from Queenstown (the last city I visited in NZ). We stopped at a little pond called Mirror lakes and we saw an official sign that was purposely placed there as a gimmick to show how reflective the water is.


This is a good picture of exactly how reflective the Mirror Lakes were.

Check out the shapes of the sunlight on the ripples on the water in Milford Sound.


The sign above Phil's bed reads "NEVIS WANTS YOU, COME TO NEVIS." I was messing around with Phil before we did the Nevis (134m bungy) because I knew he was a bit afraid of it. I didn't realize that he was really scared until he backed out of it inside the cable car 10 seconds before he had to actually jump. After that happened I actually felt bad that I had teased him. I didn't actually want him to back out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home