Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures from partying in Franz Joseph

These were some of the cool guys I hung out with for about a week from the Magicbus. From left to right: Paul (Ireland), Richard (England), Lee (Ireland), Tom (England), and Lasse (Denmark).


And here are the girls. From left to right: Shelley (England), Becky (England), and Jenny (Ireland).


In the faded distance of this picture you can spot the pole that I climbed at the bar. :)


I also went quad biking while I was in Franz. This is just an actionshot. I actually had messier actionshots that I could show except they were so messy you can't recognize who the driver is so I decided to show you this one.


This is what happens when you have to get up to hop on the bus at 7am the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home