Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ahn Thong Marine Park

We booked a trip to Ahn Thong Marine Park because I was starting to get bored with Koh Phangan even though I wanted to stay at Cookie's.

The speedboat ride was about 45 minutes long.

The first thing we got to do when we got there was snorkel! Here's what a woman looks like underwater when you can't see damn thing on your camera and everything keeps moving around.


This was supposed to be the main highlight of the day. It's the salt water lake in the middle of one of the islands that the book "The Beach" is written about. The movie was taken on the other side of Thailand, at Koh Phi Phi.


This is me showing off how old I can look sometimes and my belly.


And this is to show off how gay I can look as well, haha.


The lunch was a very nice Thai buffett. We also went kayaking in doubles but I wasn't able to take a picture of that, sadly because my waterproof bag wasn't working correctly.

The whole day's trip costed $60. The staff was very professional and they spoke English extremely well for Thai standards. I'd say it's just right. I wouldn't pay more for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That old guy must be one of Jim's uncle because Jim's father is not fat like that.

September 12, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home