Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today in Japan I saw:

A coke machine selling pepsi cans. I bet Coca-Cola of America doesn:t know about that one.

And in the morning I ate western looking pizza breads at the train station. They were served cold. I don:t know if I was supposed to heat them, but I didn:t due to lack of knowledge and the urge to look for a microwave.

I also had my first Japanese breakfast, which consisted of mackerel, seaweed, rice, sunny side up egg, fried egg rolled up (like Korean food), miso soup, small sausage, japanese pickle, and 1 piece of the yellow salted beet that you eat with sushi. It wasn:t *good* per say, but it wasn;t bad.

I prefer Thai breakfast compared to it, to make it clearer.

1 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

FYI a lot of things in Japan are served cold that we wouldn't eat cold here, and that's the norm... including individual pizza slices and hot dogs they sell ready to go at bakeries and stuff...

September 27, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home