Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What if?

My friend Ben and I like to ponder these type of things.

What if I had not decided to extend my visa and walked into a terrorist attack in Mumbai yesterday? What could have happened? What could I have done?

Here are the possibilities I presume:
1. I assume that everything I see is a completely amazingly choreographed show and I think to myself, "wow these indian people really know how to entertain their guests!"
2. In traditonal die hard bruce willis style I kill 1 baddie at a time with my fists and whatever other inanimate objects I could find and save the country and effectively the world (don't laugh, it could happen)
3. I turn around, get on the next plane out of the country to egypt or anywhere else, even istanbul or prague
4. I find the nearest inconspicuous hotel and take refuge in the corner for days, only running outside for fruit and water

I guess it would be a combination of 1, 3, and 4, but if I *had* to, I'd do 2 :) you know, if they *forced* me to attack them out of self defense, because that's what bruce willis does.

What if I was Chuck Norris? Well I guess the answer would then be obvious.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

haha Jim, that is something we would totally pondered over lunch. May I provide more "What would you do" if you went to Mumbai.
5) You would snap photos with your BB and submit them to CNN. You will be one of the famous iReporters. CNN will offer you a job as a foreign correspondent. You will then meet someone and get married.
6) You will be scared shxxless and take the very next flight back to the states. Go back to Boeing and work on the next greatest weapon program in the world and defeat Al Qaeda.
7) You will be so mad that the terrorists had killed so many innocent peeps, you will move to the most peaceful place on earth. Disneyland.
8) You will start dressing like Kim Jung Il and proclaim yourself as Kim Jung Il's successor for NPDK so no terrorists will mess with you.

December 1, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

#5 is crazy! it's like a plot of some movie
#6 i too cheesy to be realistic
#7 disneyland is actually super hectic and a crappy place to live. I wouldn't want to live there!
#8 definitely a possibility

December 11, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home