Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cheap tshirts

I finally found some cheap tshirts in BA on the last full day I was there. A couple of the girls that were in the hostel that had done some shopping told me there's a store called C&A that seemed like it had non-brand name stuff in it.

I was able to swing by one finally and noticed that it didn't seem very Argentinian but they indeed had decent fitting tshirts that cost between 5 and 10 dollars. I bought 4 shirts there and a pair of very south american looking swim trunks that fit me perfectly for $5.50. They have the front ties coming out of the same hole so that I can tie it up as tight as I need. Hopefully these won't fall off when I jump in the water like my last pair :)

I found out later on that the store is dutch. I don't know how an import store has such cheap stuff but I'm not going to complain. I will laugh when my clothes fall apart after the first wash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home