Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Butt fillers

We were walking through the streets of Manaus today on the way back from a mall and I saw a small stand that was selling swimsuits. These are Brazilian of course, which means very small bikinis and speedo like boy shorts for men.

At the bottom of the stand I saw what looked like a butt, and upon closer inspection I figured out it was a butt cheek filler to make your ass look bigger and rounder when you put on pants. I wasn't sure if they were for women only or unisex, but I couldn't ask either because I don't know enough Portuguese. I didn't realize it was *that* important to have a curvy ass here.

We were walking through the street at a brisk pace and when I saw this I came to a sudden stop that could only be expained by a phenomenon such as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home