Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Canyon Swing pictures

Phil and I did the Canyon swing together in Queenstown. This is a picture in the office when we were signing our forms agreeing not to sue if we get hurt. We both thought these underpants that you could purchase were hilarious.


Those jokers. Check out the length on that arrow.


This was the 2nd swing drop that I did. I started that one upside down with my hands pointing into the ground. This one was much scarier than the first one, which I had just completed by falling off the platform backwards.


This is what the gondola restaurant looks like high above Queenstown city. The gondola path isn't lit up even though the restaurant is, and therefore if you look up it just looks like a bunch of floodlights in the sky. It's so dark you cannot see any shape of the mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home