Sunday, September 28, 2008

Summary of my post 2 days ago

When I went to the Peace Parks, I was expecting some kind of public apology for Japan:s history of invading, raping, and pillaging other countries around them, and that they promise to leave in peace from that time forward. That:s what I was expecting, not the "curse the atomic bomb" and "oh so many innocent Japanese died" and "here are statues from other countries that donated to Hiroshima because you poor innocent people were bombed by the evil Americans, stupid evil Americans". As an American, I don:t like how they make the USA to look like the bad guy.

I think that sums up why I was surprised and the entire point of the post I wrote 2 days ago that was incredibly too long and strongly worded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home