Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growth hormones?

Here's a topic Leo will enjoy.

The guys at the hostel in BA and I at one point discussed the fact that the Argentinian women in general have big boobs (yes that is the technical term). We all had guesses as to why but nobody had a solid answer. Here are the options that were brought up:

1. They are just naturally well endowed genetically
2. The growth hormones in the meat make them grow bigger
3. Argentinians make the most miraculous pick up bras on the planet

Most people thought #1 or #2 were the best answers. #1 seems more likely than #2 because not only were they large, but they were not exactly drooping either, if you know what I mean. I don't know myself because I never looked but the other guys told me.... of course.

A dutch guy named Gijs suggested that to prove it we have to find some vegetarians and see if they indeed have smaller boobs. We were never able to complete this experiment (partly because Argentinian vegetarians were hard to find) and so the answer is still unknown to us.

Someday a hardened explorer will hopefully complete the task and give us all the answer we're looking for.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Thanks for calling Jim and it was good to chat for a half hour. I too have interested in this growth hormones? question. I think you should find out the answer when everyone are drunk tonight.

February 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I failed to find out :(

March 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home